- On Thursday 2nd of August 2018
- By Ganiyu Waheed
EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO
2018/2019 NCE ADMISSION
This is to invite the following category of candidates for the online screening exercise of Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo for admission into the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programme during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Candidates who chose Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo with a score of 100 and above in the 2018 UTME
- Candidates who did not choose Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo but scored 100 and above in the 2018 UTME.
Candidates are to follow the under listed steps to apply.
- Go to http://eacoed.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eacoed.edu.ng
- Create an account with genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the provided e-mail.
- After confirmation, refresh your page or login again.
- Click on Pay Application Fee.
- Type your UTME score and select Application type
- The total bill for the application form will be displayed. Click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the Payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
- The receipt of payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your account is debited. You can then continue with the application process by filling all your details, uploading your documents and submit. You also have the option to save and submit later. After the final submission, you may download or print your Application Form and evidence of payment (receipt).
- Expect your admission status update by SMS in two (2) weeks, but if you did not receive any message from EACOED, within two (2) weeks, log in to your account and check your admission status.
The College portal opens on Thursday, August 2, 2018 and closes on Friday, November 30, 2018.
- T. L. Adediran, MNIM, JP.